Arizer Air 2 Vaporizer is a largely improved version of the legendary, portable vaporizer from a Canadian manufacturer, Arizer Tech. Arizer Air 2 is a very efficient, hybrid vaporizer (uses both convection and conduction). It’s very simple to use and it provides a potent, thick and tasty vapor. Check this article to find out how to make the most of this incredible device!
››› Are you planning to buy a vaporizer? Get Arizer Air 2 Vaporizer in the authorized VapeFully store :.
1.Arizer Air 2 Vaporizer – preparation
– Start by charging the battery to the maximum level. Then, do the so-called ‘burn-off’ – switch your Arizer Air 2 by holding two buttons (marked ‘M’ and ‘minus’) simultaneously for a few seconds. Set the highest available temperature and let the vaporizer work with an empty chamber until it switches off automatically. Repeat those steps 2-3 times in order to disinfect the device properly, which will guarantee the best vapor flavour from the very first session.
– Grind the herbs. Arizer Air 2 Vaporizer work well both with medium- and finely-ground material. With medium-ground herbs, the vapor is tastier and with finely-ground material, it’s more plentiful. If you decide to use finely-ground herbs, we recommend installing a steel screen at the bottom of the mouthpiece.
– Load herbs into the chamber at the end of the glass mouthpiece. Push the material a bit – it shouldn’t fall out when you turn the mouthpiece upside down, but make sure it doesn’t block the airflow either as this can slow down the vapor production.
2. Vaporization and the use of Arizer Air 2
– Once you switch your vaporizer on, you can press the ‘M’ button to access various settings – you can decide how long you need to hold the buttons to turn the device on and after how much time the vaporizer is supposed to switch off automatically. You can also set the sound level and choose between Celsius and Fahrenheit degrees.
– Once the device reaches the required temperature, wait 5-10 seconds before you take the first draw. Remember that there is usually very little vapor produced during the first draw, but it goes up from the second draw on. Start the inhalation at 190 degrees Celsius and once the vapor production goes down, increase the temperature.
– Lower temperatures (180-195 degrees Celsius) guarantee that the vapor will be tastier and smoother. Higher temperatures make the vapor more plentiful and potent.
– Take long and slow draws – the longer they are, the more vapor will be produced.
– You don’t have to stir the herbs in the chamber, but it can improve the inhalation efficiency. If you vape at home, in comfortable conditions, it’s a good idea to take a break in the middle of the session, remove the herbs from the chamber, stir them and load them inside again. Switch the vaporizer on and finish the session a higher temperature.
– Remember that just after the inhalation, the glass mouthpiece is very hot in the spot where it comes in contact with the heater so make sure you don’t burn your fingers!
3. Arizer Air 2 Vaporizer – cleaning
– The only elements that require cleaning are glass mouthpieces, but if there are any visible residue on the heater, wipe it with a cotton bud dipped in isopropyl alcohol.
– To clean the mouthpieces, put them in a small container with isopropyl alcohol and soak them for 20-30 minutes. Then, rinse them well with boiling water to remove any remains of alcohol.
– Before the next inhalation, place an empty glass mouthpiece in the heater and switch the vaporizer on for a few minutes in order to evaporate the isopropyl alcohol.