Arizer Air Vaporizer is a great, portable device with an outstanding design. Thanks to the ceramic heater and the vapor path made entirely of glass, it provides the highest quality vapor. Check our guide and find out how to enjoy the full potential of this amazing device.
››› Are you about to buy a vaporizer? Get Arizer Air Vaporizer in the authorized VapeFully store.
1. Arizer Air Vaporizer – preparation
– Start by charging the battery. Airizer Air can be partially charged when you unbox it but it’s better to charge it fully before the first session.
– Before you start vaping, switch on your Arizer Air Vaporizer and set the highest temperature. Let it work with an empty chamber for 3-4 session, each 10-minute long. It needs to be done in order to remove any remains of substances used during the manufacturing process. How to check whether the “burn-off” was successful? It’s simple – the vaporizer shouldn’t release any smell at all.
– Use finely-ground herbs so that the hot walls of the chamber and the hot air have a better access to the material. This will guarantee a more efficient vaporization. Make sure the herbs are not ground too much, though, so that the particles don’t get into the mouthpiece. If you want to grind the herbs very finely, you can place a fine, steel screen under the mouthpiece.
– The 2 lowest temperature settings are not suitable for the most popular herbs. They are designed for the vaporization of herbs that evaporate in low temperatures, like mint or eucalyptus.
– Don’t squeeze the herbs in the chamber too much as it might create resistance during the inhalation.
2. How to use the vaporizer
– In order to optimize the use of the herbs, start the session at lower temperature settings. If you do it, you will be able to use the same load of herbs for the next session. Al you need to do is just raise the temperature for the second round.
– If you want to stop the session at any given moment, you can do it with Arizer Air. However, remember to take the mouthpiece and the chamber off in order to not waste the herbs. The glass will cool down faster and the herbs won’t be heated while you’re not vaping.
– The mouthpiece is made of glass and it can get very hot! Make sure you are extra careful when you take the mouthpiece off to stir the herbs or to load the chamber. Wait until it cools down a bit because it’s fragile and once you drop it, it will most probably break. We recommend that you buy a spare mouthpiece straight away.
– If the resistance is too high during the inhalation, try to move the mouthpiece up by 1-2 mm.
3. How to clean Arizer Air Vaporizer?
– In order to clean the inside of the vaporizer, soak a cotton bud in isopropyl alcohol and use it to wipe all the dirty surfaces that come in contact with the herbs.
– If you want to clean the mouthpiece, you need to gently unscrew the silicone element. Be extra careful while doing it because it has a transparent gasket that’s easy to lose. Without the gasket, the mouthpiece will leak. Once you take the glass element out, soak it in isopropyl alcohol. The silicone mouthpiece can be wiped with isopropyl alcohol and rinsed in hot water. Let all the elements dry well before you assemble the device.
– Make sure you clean your Arizer Air Vaporizer regularly. Accumulated impurities can spoil the vapor flavor, plus a clean vaporizer simply looks more aesthetic.
We recommend THCleaner for Arizer Air Vaporizer cleaning.
Do you know any other tips or tricks? Let us know in the comments below!