Arizer Solo Vaporizer is already a legendary vaporizer, known to fans of vaping all over the world. The great flavor and the natural aroma of the vapor result from the use of the highest-quality materials that are fully safe for the user’s health. The device has a durable battery, seven temperature settings and it produces thick vapor – and these are only some of the many advantages of Arizer Solo. The experts from VapeFully have prepared a list of tips that will help you make the most of this outstanding vaporizer.
››› Are you planning to buy a vaporizer? Get Arizer Solo Vaporizer in the authorized VapeFully store.
1. Arizer Solo vaporizer – preparation
– The first thing you need to do is to charge the vaporizer. Connect the charger of Solo to a socket and wait until the device is fully charged before you move to the next step.
– Switch the vaporizer on with an empty chamber and let it work at the highest temperature setting for a few minutes before you do your first vaping session. This will help remove any remains of substances used in the production process, such as grease or oils that might affect the vapor flavour during the first inhalation.
– Grind the herbs until they have medium-fine texture. If the material is too finely ground, the mouthpiece might get blocked with some herbs particles or get into your mouth along with vapor.
– Squeeze the herbs in the chamber quite tight, but at the same time make sure that the material is loose enough to let you take a draw. After a few sessions, you’ll see what texture is just right.
– The two lowest temperature settings are not supposed to be used for the vaporization of the most popular herbs. They are perfect for essential oils, such as eucalyptus and sage. For the inhalation of the most popular herbs, we recommend starting from the third temperature setting.
2. Vaporization and the use of the device
– If you notice a lot of resistance while taking a draw, try sliding the glass mouthpiece by one or two millimetres in order to improve the airflow.
– The lower the temperature setting, the tastier the vapor will be. The higher the temperature, the more potent and dense vapor you will get. We always recommend that you start the session at the lowest temperature and increase it gradually throughout the session. This is the most economical solution and it guarantees the best vapor flavour.
– Take slow and long draws to get very dense vapor. This inhalation technique allows for a better heating of the herbs and increases the level of their evaporation. If you take a draw and you see that the temperature drops, and the heater switches on, it means that the draw is too intense, and it cools the heater down.
– If you want to stop the session and finish it later on, simply take the glass mouthpiece out along with the chamber and switch off your Arizer Solo. This way, the herbs won’t be heated while the vaporizer is cooling down and nothing will go to waste.
– This piece of advice is quite obvious, but we have to stress it: hot glass burns! Just after the inhalation, the mouthpiece (especially close to the heating chamber) will be so hot that you can burn your fingers if you touch it. If this happens, you will probably drop the mouthpiece and break it. Always wait a moment after the vaporization or hold the top part of the mouthpiece when you want to take it out while it’s still hot.
3. How to clean Arizer Solo vaporizer?
– To clean a dirty mouthpiece, soak it in a bowl filled with isopropyl alcohol. It will look brand new again.
– Since the heating chamber forms a part of the mouthpiece, you can clean it using the same technique – soaking it in isopropyl alcohol.
We recommend LaPiLu Cleaner for Arizer Solo cleaning.
Do you know some more tips and tricks for Arizer Solo use and maintenance? Which ones are the most important to you? Let us know in the comments!