FireFly Vaporizer is a large and very powerful device. The latest version is equipped with a more powerful battery, which allows for even longer sessions. FireFly guarantees an amazing vaping experience and a great quality vapor. It’s an on-demand vaporizer that needs just a few seconds to reach the required temperature.
››› Are you about to buy a vaporizer? Get FireFly Vaporizer in the authorized VapeFully store.
1. FireFly Vaporizer – preparation
– FireFly Vaporizer works best with herbs that are not too finely ground. If you fill the device with ground herbs, it won’t work at its maximum potential. It’s enough if you crush the herbs with your fingers. After a few sessions, it will be even easier to do it because the herbs get very dry. The inhalation with dry, crushed herbs become even more powerful.
– Fill the chamber up to the edge and push the herbs gently. Don’t push them too much, though, as it might reduce the efficiency of your FireFly.
2. How to use the vaporizer
– Firefly Vaporizer doesn’t have any temperature presets but you can control the temperature level by holding the heating button for a longer or a shorter time. Within just 7 seconds, the device heats up to 200 degrees Celsius so you can start by holding the button for 4-5 seconds.
– Every few draws open the lid of FireFly Vaporizer and stir the herbs in the chamber in order to allow the device for an even vaporization.
3. How to clean Firefly Vaporizer
– FireFly Vaporizer requires regular cleaning. With time, you can notice resin marks that will result in leaks from below the magnetic flap. If you don’t clean the device regularly, it won’t work as efficiently as it should.
– To clean you FireFly properly, dip a piece of a paper towel in isopropyl alcohol, take the lid off and wipe the entire surface of the device. Then, take a cotton bud, soak it in alcohol and wipe the heating chamber and, the vapor path and the mouthpiece.
We recommend THCleaner for FireFly Vaporizer cleaning.
Let us know if you found our tips useful. If you know any other tricks, let us know in the comments below!