Tarik+Rosin T-Rex 1[s] press is a device that lets you make rosin concentrate in a quick and easy way. By applying the adequate pressure and temperature to medical marijuana or hashish, you can press the resin from these materials. The final product, called rosin, is the safest possible concentrate because there are no solvents used in the production process.
››› Are you planning to buy a rosin press? Get Tarik+Rosin T-Rex 1[s] in authorized VapeFully store :.
1. Prepare the press and the plant material
– Plug the power cable into an electric socket and connect it to your Tarik+Rosin T-Rex 1[s] press. The display will light up once the device is properly connected. It won’t start heating up yet. Make sure you place Tarik+Rosin T-Rex 1[s] press in the right place – bear in mind that you will need to press the cover with quite a lot of force so it’s best to pick a stable, flat surface. We don’t recommend using the press on glass tables as they might break due to the pressure you apply.
– The set contains a few sheets of paper for rosin pressing, but it’s wax paper so it’s not the best choice. Regular parchment paper for baking does a much better job in this case. Simply buy a roll of parchment paper and cut out a few 10×20 cm pieces.
– Before you use the press for the first time, set the device at 150 degrees Celsius and let it work for a few minutes without any material. This way, you will get rid of any remains of substances that may have been used in the production process. Switch the device on by pressing the main button. The display will show the current temperature. As long as it’s plashing, you can increase or lower the temperature. Set it at 150 degrees and press the button to start the heating. Once the required temperature is reached, leave your Tarik+Rosin T-Rex 1[s] press to work for about 5 minutes. After this time, switch the device off and wait for the press to cool down
2. How to press rosin
– If you’re planning to make rosin from medical marijuana, prepare a few inflorescences of 0.3-0.5 g each. Bear in mind that using larger amounts at a time is less effective. Fold each of the previously prepared pieces of parchment paper in half and place the inflorescence between the two layers of paper.
– If you use hashish or kief (the pollen you can collect at the bottom of a grinder), follow the same steps, but before you place the material between the paper layers, put the material on a special filter, so-called rosin bag. You will get the best results if you use a 120u mesh filter. Wrap the filter tight around the pressed material.
– Switch the device on and set the temperature. It’s best to make rosin from dried herbs at the temperature of 140-150 degrees Celsius. For hashish, the best temperature is 110-120 degrees and for kef – 120-130 degrees Celsius.
– If you set a higher temperature, you might her a larger quantity of the final product, but it won’t have the same flavour. Lower temperatures might result in a smaller amount of rosin, but your concentrate will be full of terpenes that are responsible for the flavor and the aroma of your resin, so you will enjoy it much more.
– Once the press reaches the right temperature, lift the cover and place the material with the parchment paper between the two hot plates. First, do the pre-pressing – simply press the cover gently for a second in order to squeeze the material and heat it a little bit. Then, apply as much pressure as you can to the cover of the press. Hold it like this for about 15 seconds. You should hear a quiet sizzling sound – it means that you rosin is getting extracted. Depending on the type of material you use, the pressing itself can be prolonged to max. 45 seconds, but the quality of your rosin might drop if you do so.
– Use only your hands to press the cover. Don’t try to do press the cover with your feet because you might break it.
– Take the parchment paper out of the press and remove the material from between the two layers of paper. Fold the paper in half so that the layers of resin can stick together. Put the paper back and cool you rosin down.
– You can press the same portion of material several times. Continue until it stops producing resin.
– Take a dabber (or any other sharp and slim tool) and start scraping the resin off the parchment paper. Once you collect it, place it on a clean sheet of paper and squeeze it flat between two sheets. You can also put rosin into a non-stick, silicone container. Your rosin is ready! Enjoy!
3. How to clean the press?
– Tarik+Rosin T-Rex 1[s] press doesn’t get dirty at all if you use it the right way. If you need to clean the plates, do it according to the manufacturer’s instructions and do it with a soft, dry cloth. Have you got any other tips related to rosin pressing? Let us know in the comments!